ZERO Fees for ‘Free-Entry’ Events
How To Get 50% Non-Profit Discount for Event Ticketing with Yapsody
We recognize that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities they serve. We at Yapsody want to do our part to support those communities that are important to our presenters. Being a non-profit organization, you qualify to receive a flat 50% rebate on your monthly invoice for any event you sell tickets for, be it a charity music event or a community yard sale.
About the Offer
The offer applies to presenters at all Yapsody pricing tiers, irrespective of whether it is a general admission or reserved seating event.
Consequently, if you have passed on the ticketing fee to your customers, you will end up retaining 50% of those fees as extra revenue. This extra revenue can be used by your organization to cover up your operational expenses.
The application process is very simple. Sign up with Yapsody and create your account. Then all you have to do is email us your request and attach official government documentation of your non-profit organization’s status to email@example.com before the end of the month in which the discount has to be applied and we will enable the non-profit rebate. Please include your telephone number in case we need to follow-up with you.
- This offer may not apply to certain special discount offers when specifically stated in the conditions of the applicable discount offer.
- The rebate is not a fee discount that is applied on a ticket-by-ticket or event-by-event basis. Instead, it is automatically applied as a rebate to the monthly invoice immediately upon it being generated. Note that the discount will only reflect in your final invoice, not in your event reports.
- The discount does not apply to any transaction fees charged by your selected payment gateway provider (e.g., Stripe, PayPal, WePay and many others.) Click Here to see the payment gateways supported by Yapsody in your country.
See how Non-Profit Event Presenters benefit from Yapsody to Accelerate their Sales
Wotton-under-Edge & District Round Table 974
Yapsody recognizes that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities. Since Georgia Smoke BBQ focuses on non-profit events, they qualified to receive a flat 50% rebate on their invoice, irrespective of whether it is was a general admission or reserved seating event. Learn more
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
The Hope for Fertility Foundation
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Assistant Director, Kemptville Youth Musical Theatre Company
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group
Frequently Asked Question
The application process is very simple and efficient. Just email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will enable the non-profit rebate. Please include your telephone number in case we need to follow-up with you.
Rebates are different than discounts. Discounts are applied on a per-ticket basis, whereas rebates are applied to a final monthly invoice once it is generated. As a result, rebates are never reflected in the Yapsody fee applied to a ticket.
- Any legitimate non-profit entity is eligible to receive the flat 50% rebate off on their monthly invoice. It is applicable for event presenters on every Yapsody pricing tier – Gold, Platinum, and Elite.
- To apply for this Non-Profit offer, email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to email@example.com and it will be enabled on your dashboard.
- Yes, you will still receive an Invoice even if you pass on the fees to your ticket buyers.
- We allow presenters to collect the Yapsody fee from the customer. If you happen to pass on the fees to your ticket buyer, they will pay the Yapsody fee along with the Ticket price.
- We do not hold funds, so the ticket amount along with the Yapsody Fees will be deposited to your payment gateway account which is linked to your Yapsody account.
- Learn more about Yapsody Fee Invoices.
General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components:
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
We also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program:
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
To learn more about our regular pricing and pricing tiers, go to Click Here
Here are some of the key reasons why nonprofits love to use Yapsody
Interact and connect effectively with your attendee by presenting your online ticket store and fundraising event in local languages.
Calendar list view for events
You can view the list of events in a calendar view if you have more than 3 performances for a particular event.
Yapsody's one-stop shopping cart allows your customers to add multiple events to their carts until they are ready to Check Out so customers can purchase multiple items in a single transaction.
Your customers can view the entire history of all their past transactions that they have made.
Upload your company logo in the header to brand your Online Ticket Store. If you do not have a logo, you also have the option to customize your header with text.
Customized Online Ticket Store URL
Every presenter can have their own customized URL for their Online ticket store for e.g. yourvenuename.yapsody.com.
Create your customized FAQ's section to clear your customers doubts regarding the event.
Calendar view on BoxOffice
View all your events for a particular month at one glance with the help of the calendar view at the home of your box-office.
Assign user permissions
Presenter can assign unique permissions for each users to scan apps or view reports.
Broadcast your events on various social media platforms and increase your event visibility through our social media integration tool.
Quickly import your customer list into your Mailchimp contact list with our MailChimp integration tool.
Entry to your event with no strings attached. Let your attendees choose where they would like to be seated or standing at your event. The General Admission ticket gives your attendee the ultimate flexibility to move around within the venue of the event. The best seats in the house go on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.
Sell tickets from your virtual or premise box office system and let your attendees can purchase tickets online from the same inventory. This allows you to combine all your sales channels and prevent any kind of double booking whatsoever.
Yapsody understand the importance of sponsors for you, and because of that, we offer presenters a designated space on each e-Ticket for displaying sponsors ads of their choice.
Yapsody gives you an opportunity to advertise upcoming events on your own Yapsody e-Tickets.
Display the company logo on the header of the e-Ticket to increase your branding.
Display specific event related important messages and conditions on your e-Ticket.
Use your android phones and iOS devices to scan your customers event tickets.
Yapsody YapStats App provides you a flexible and comfortable way to track your ticket sales report, daily sales report, revenue you earned and many more.
Providing the ability to sell event tickets in local currencies is one of the many ways we strive to support event presenters around the globe. Click here to check the list of currencies we are support.
Yapsody has been localizing online ticket store for international markets by allowing them to show their online ticket store in their local language
Yapsody provides its presenters to give multiple ticket delivery options like, Email, Print and Will Call / Pick Up to their customers and also the flexibility to choose from multiple payment methods
Multiple ticket types? Take control of your tickets with our inventory management feature. Manage your tickets and reserve tickets for your special guests. Sell tickets online and keep a close tab on your inventory with our robust inventory management system.