Sell First 50 Tickets
On Ticketing Fees for all Event Ticket Sales until 31st December 2020
Promo Code – COVID19-RECOVERY40
Last Date for Redemption: 15th July 2020
Sell 1000 paid tickets by end of 2020 and get GOLD TIER pricing through end of 2021.
Sell 5000 paid tickets by end of 2020 and get PLATINUM TIER pricing through end of 2021.
By Invitation Only – Based on your outstanding event ticket sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
General Admission & Reserved Seating each have 2 fee components:
- A flat per-ticket fee (A few countries do not have the flat fee component)
- A percentage of the net ticket price after discounts
We also offer 3 discounted pricing tiers as part of our Loyalty Program:
- Gold Tier Presenters receive up to 20% off our regular pricing
- Platinum Tier Presenters receive up to 40% off our regular pricing
- Elite Tier Presenters receive up to 60% off our regular pricing
To learn more about our regular pricing and pricing tiers, go to Click Here
- Any legitimate non-profit entity is eligible to receive the flat 50% rebate off on their monthly invoice. It is applicable for event presenters on every Yapsody pricing tier – Gold, Platinum, and Elite.
- To apply for this Non-Profit offer, email us your request and attach official government documentation of your Non-profit organization’s status to email@example.com and it will be enabled on your dashboard.
- Yes, you will still receive an Invoice even if you pass on the fees to your ticket buyers.
- We allow presenters to collect the Yapsody fee from the customer. If you happen to pass on the fees to your ticket buyer, they will pay the Yapsody fee along with the Ticket price.
- We do not hold funds, so the ticket amount along with the Yapsody Fees will be deposited to your payment gateway account which is linked to your Yapsody account.
Scenarios where Yapsody Fees are not applicable:
- On the first 50 paid tickets of any new account
- Any event for which you select “Test Event” as the event category type
- Tickets issued using the “Complimentary” (“comp”) payment method (free ticket)
- Tickets with a price of zero (free ticket)
- Tickets with a 100% discount applied (free ticket)
- Refunded tickets (If you refund a ticket, the fee for the original sale is waived)
The fee charged by Yapsody was the lowest he came across, saving on film screening budgets to be put to better use. South Bay was upgraded to the Elite Tier plan, which entitled them to a 60% discount on all ticketing fees. He’s also able to sell his free events for free, while still having access to all of Yapsody’s premium features. Learn more
Founder of South Bay Film Society
Yapsody’s pricing was very reasonable for a volunteer organization like theirs. They were also upgraded to the Elite Tier, saving them 60% on the already low ticketing fees. Learn more
Rip City treasurer, USC Rip City Basketball
Yapsody’s pricing was much lower than other ticketing services, so instead of a mighty $2, they were now only required to pay 76 cents! They availed the benefits of selling tickets online by paying minimal fees. Learn more
The Hope for Fertility Foundation
Yapsody recognizes that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities. Wotton loved our event creation and ticketing functionality and decided to opt for special non-profit pricing. Since Wotton Fireworks Display functions as a fundraising entity for the community, they qualified to receive a Yapsody’s flat 50% rebate on their invoice. Learn more
Wotton-under-Edge & District Round Table 974
Yapsody recognizes that non-profit entities exist for the betterment of the communities. Since Georgia Smoke BBQ focuses on non-profit events, they qualified to receive a flat 50% rebate on their invoice, irrespective of whether it is was a general admission or reserved seating event. Learn more
John R. Lenz,
John R. Lenz,
Georgia Smoke BBQ
Yapsody is a great site, particularly for non profits. The museum organizes multiple events throughout the year. It only made sense to make the switch to Yapsody, because they didn’t have to pay a high flat fee on tickets priced low. Learn more
Development Manager, Noah Webster House
Yapsody was the perfect fit. The account and box office setup was a breeze. Customers reported quick and easy transactions without any hassles. The free ticket scanning app for volunteers made loading the theatre quick and easy. Challenges with purchasing tickets became a thing of the past. Yapsody’s fees are competitive and the monthly invoicing is straight forward. Learn more
Assistant Director, Kemptville Youth Musical Theatre Company
Yapsody’s 50% rebate on ticketing fees made selling tickets to the Canterbury High School’s events extremely affordable, especially for a non profit like theirs. They are able to avail each of Yapsody’s premium features and pay significantly lower fees in comparison to the fees charged by other ticket service providers. Learn more
Parent volunteer with the Canterbury High School Music Parents Support Group